scotchgarding your toki

hessie87

Feb 20, 2007
i just scotchgarded my new vacanze ciao ciao and i found that the red color in the "tokidoki for lesportsac", the cactus friend, red bomb, and pretty much anything that is red with white surrounding bleeds a little. it's not a big deal, but it's kind of bothersome. has anyone else had this problem?

I think someone else posted how the Vacanze pattern has a blur around the tokidoki for lesportsac already. I don't think it bleeds that much since it's already a little blurry?

But whenever I scotchguard my bags, they're usually fine.

I haven't bothered to scotchguard my bags...I only did on my tutti since it's a lot of white...but as for my Vacanze I didn't use, and I used it for 1 month...didn't even get dirty...if it has a lot of bright colors I feel you really don't need to put scotchguard...well thats just me...hehe...but my BV vacanze it's still nice and clean...

I don't know about the Vacanze print, but there have been others who got a little blurriness or streaking from Scotchguarding. I had streaking, but that was from color bleeding from the LeSportsac ribbon and I was able to completely get it out with a Magic Eraser.