Scored @ Saks In Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!

1. OMG
    I am so excited:yahoo: I went to Chicago this week to take my Daughter to see all the tourist sites. I had planned on going to Saks (Jan 11) on Thursday to see if they had any Jimmy Choo's on sale and also for their gift card promo. I got there about 40 minutes before the store was closing and found their JC display. They had several different colors of the Riki's & Ramonas, but nothing marked on sale. They did have a TDF Bordeaux Riki, but it has a small scratch on the front flap (lock flap):crybaby: . The SA called around and had no luck finding any other one, so she offered me an 10% discount. I decided to take it. :yes: WELL, she went to ring it up and it was actually on sale, BUT it turned out to have an additional 40% discount on top of sale price!!!!:wlae: The SA was so AWESOME, she said she would still honor the 10% discount for the scratch and because I was having it shipped home, I wouldn't have to pay sales tax!!! All said and done, I got the Riki for Under $625.00 OUT THE DOOR!!!:party:

So I went back on Friday Night to see what else might be available and there laying on a sale table was a Chloe Bordeaux Patent Betty bag.:nuts: I grabbed the bag and went to the same SA and asked if it was on sale. She scanned it and guess what this one rung up at??? $740.00:happydance:

I had this one shipped too.....

Anyway, just wanted to share this with ladies who would appreciate a great find. I now have two GORGEOUS burgandy bags, but they are so different and I had $800.00 in gift certificates that I had to use, so it was a really Great shopping experiance.:jammin:

Thanks for letting me share my vacation details and I will post photos after they arrive.

2. OMG, that is fabulous:yes: !!! Doesn't it just make your day when you find great deals.
    Congrats on the awesome finds:jammin: !!!

3. Can you post pics, please!

4. yes, i want to see pics too!

5. I would be beside myself with joy if I had found deals like that!! :yahoo:

Congratulations on your incredible deals! You are truly lucky at being at the right place at the right time for those bags! And to even avoid paying sales tax...icing on the cake!

Enjoy them when they arrive!!

6. Please post pictures!! Congrats on the great deals!!

7. Wow! What great deals! So exciting! Pics please! Have to see that Chloe. :love:

8. Congrats! You really scored!!!!!
    Bordeaux Patent Riki is absolutely gorgeous, many of us couldn't even find it at full price! Bordeaux Patent Betty is pretty too. Looking forward to your pictures.

9. OH MY GOSH!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you!! pls do post pics of those lovely items when they come! looking forward to gawking at them =)

I never have such luck at sales =(

10. Wow two of the bags that I would love so much!!!!! you are one lucky girl - post pics as soon as you can so we can all drool over them. Congrats

11. WOW!!!!!! I would love to also see pics. They sound gorgeous, congrats!!

12. That is fantastic! Bordeaux Riki.....:love:

13. :drool: TDF!!! Congrats!! I so wish there were good stores here..Please please please post pics!!! :heart: Emmy

14. Wow! Great deals! Do you have their phone number? (Saks.com store finer is not working). Thanks!

15. Wow you got really lucky!! Congrats and enjoy your purchases!!