Score of the Century...So Excited!

1. Okay, so we all drool over the Ashley Olsen croc tote...well I scored something alsmost as good and didn't have to spend 19k. I am so excited this is my new fav Fendi bag!!!
    Pics below...one is me being a loser and hiding behind it like AO. HA! This was the best find EVER.

fendi 1.jpg HIDING.jpg
  2. Congrats!!! What a classic bag!!

3. Gorgeous!! Where'd you find it? :smile:)

4. Great Buy!!:woohoo:

5. Stunning bag, where did you find it????

6. Yes, where did u get it??? PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE Share with us!!! where and how much?

Also, more picture will be great too ;)
    congrats!

7. Wow, gorgeous, I want to know too...

8. Looks very nice! Tell us where, how much and what material is it?

9. thanks everyone...i am going to be putting more pics up this week and in the auth. thread. i found it on eBay actually- the listing was only up for about an hour! I got it for....$250!!! It was basically in mint condition, black suede with leather handles and silvertone hardware, interior was spotless (yes, serial # and all other auth Fendi markings are present thank goodness). Silvertone feet @ bottom of bag for protection...it is super roomy, one interior pocket. And, the seller who I got it from donates some of her profits to charity! This was seriously the best find EVER!!!!:tender:

10. Congrats to you, I love your picture, you look just like AO!

11. Congrats.

12. great deal!!!

13. wowoww! 250! that is such an incredible deal! that bag is gorgeous! congrats!

14. OMG!! What an awesome deal Chessca, so pretty too! Congrats :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

15. Hello,

Is this your bag (see pic below)...it's gorgeous either way sweetie! best wishes and congrats!

[​IMG]