SCORE! Mispriced Jumbo Cav at Bergdorf

1. After work today I decided I NEEDED a new bag, so I walked over to Chanel 57 to take a look. They were mad crowded, so I walked up to Bergdorf. After drooling over some of the new Prada Spring bags (gorge, but $$$, for Prada), I went into the Chanel department. There is was....a jumbo black caviar with the silver hardware....priced $2250. I said to the saleswoman "I was JUST at Chanel 57 and this bag is $2650". She said, "Well, we have to sell it at the tagged price". So I told her to box it up. When she came back, she told me it rang up at $2650, but since it was tagged lower, I win! I'm assuming there was a price increase recently and they didn't adjust their prices. So I am the proud owner of a jumbo cav finally. I'm in love! Thanks Uncle Sam, my tax refund ended up being the exact same amount as the bag!
    BTW, this is the SECOND time Bergdorf has sold me a mispriced bag (last summer I got a YSL Muse for $150 less). Always check BG if you're in NYC!
  2. Killer bag! Congrats on saving money and it was clearly destiny since your tax refund was the same amount!

3. YEY! I'm so happy for you!
    Enjoy your beautiful bag :smile:
  4. Woo hoo Congrats! I love when you can score a mistagged deal....those are the best!! Its a beautiful bag! I love my jumbos!
  5. Great score! I have the exact bag and love it to death! Congrats!
  6. You are such a smart shopper!! hehe congrats
  7. I love when this happens, enjoy your new bag!!!
  8. What a great deal! Congrats!
  9. lucky you, that's so awesome! congrats!
  10. Wow, I didn't know they could do that!! Congrats!
  11. Congrats! Excellent score. I'll bet you're glad that the Chanel boutique was swamped:tup:
  12. Awesome find! Congrats on your new bag
  13. Congrats on a great find! Boy, wish I were that lucky...
  14. You are so lucky!!!
  15. gorgeous !