Score at NM sale.....brown suede Castillana!!!

1. Look at what I lucked into at the NM 50% sale..... It was $950 regular price and I got it for $475.:yahoo: I have been :drool: over that shoe since it came out in the fall!!! I can't wait for it to get here so I can post modeling shots. SQUEAL!!!!!

2. You lucky doll! I got the black Vizu boots (which I have been craving since Oct) at $485!

3. Those boots are HOT!!! Congrats. :tup:
  4. Good get! :woohoo:
  5. Wow Great deals ladies!!!
  6. I just love great deals:woohoo:
  7. WOW, you have great luck Lynn. Those shoes are so fab. I also saw them and thought they were so hot. Must see modeling pics when they arrive.
  8. You go girls!!! Lynn12 and Showgirl you are so lucky!! I didn't even see a pair of Loubs, at the NM I went to. I came home very sad yesterday:sad:
  9. So pretty, Lynn! Congrats!
  10. which nm did you find those?
  11. Nice find! I love that shoe. I picked it up also at the sale price but it's a tad too small but I really don't want to return them.
  12. Lucky lady's really love both, congrats!
    But I admit I am jelous no sales here no CL's in departmentstores in France.......phhh, but happy for you!
  13. I grabbed mine at NM online. You never know what will show up in the sale area (or when!), so I just check back a few times a day with my wishlist in mind and hope for the best. Can't believe I found the Vizus in my size!
  14. Awesome! I saw that shoe somewhere else, but unfortunately it was not in my size. :sad:
  15. Congrats! Post pics when you get them. :smile: