Schnauzer Love

1. I just wanted to post a picture of my other obsession. This is my sweet boy Luger, a white schnauzer
    [​IMG]

The thumbnail is about 3 week ago, sans hair cut. Anybody else love schnauzers? They are the sweetest!

Misc 026.jpg
  2. OMG, he is sooooo cute! I love Schauzers!! My first dog was a salt and pepper standard one. Such great dogs!

3. I don't have one, nor have I ever met one, I don't think, but your little guy is adorable!:heart:

4. yr doggy is adorable and so innocent looking..:heart::tup:

5. Awwww! He is so cute!!!!

6. hahah my dog when i was a kid was a salt and pepper standard too ... and he was MEAN! He was such a good dog to adults. but he did not like kids.

But one day when i was like 8 the neighborhood bully was riding his bike around and I let the dog out and he ran over and knocked the bully off his bike, bit him and ran back it the house...
    I got in so much trouble but it is one of my funniest childhood memories

7. oh and VERY cute pup!

8. ^Haha, great story Kat8kit...yeah Schnauzers for some reason dislike small children..they are for sure loyal to their owners though.

9. Adorable!

10. OMG I have a mini salt n' pepper. He is my child...love him more than DH on most days!!!!

11. ^Show us pics! :p

12. i am sure there other tpf with doggy...show us yr pics..:p

13. OK I hd to share my baby and his son! My Mom adopted his son!!

So here is my boy...his name is Brody and he was born on Canada Day (he is almost 3):

[​IMG]

And this is his son Fergus...who will be 1 in April:

[​IMG]

They both have amazingly great temperaments!!!!

14. ^OMG, Twiggers..they both are sooo cute! Makes me miss my schnauzer Charlie..he was 14 years old when he passed away.

15. awww sweetpea...I'm so sorry about Charlie! Friends of ours have 3 minis and they got us hooked on the breed. Their oldest lived to 16....we hope our Brody will give us that many years!