Schlumberger engagement ring?

1. Hi, I'm new here. You all have some very nice rings as i've been 'lurking' today :tup:...... Anyone own Schlumberger engagement ring, tried it on, or seen it on someone's actual finger? sometime picture on internet doesn't tell the whole story! Well, does ring look good or what? Also, what Tiff's wedding band can go wit this ring cuz it seem so bulky. Thank u all.

PS - i have heard online the ring go for $29k for a 1.25 -- wonder what a 2-2.5 or so would cost and look like....

2. It's very pretty! Welcome to tPF! This is a fun place to be!
  3. I have not seen it IRL, but it is gorgeous online!
  4. What a cool setting! I am a huge diamond halo fan & this is an interesting take on it!
    I would guess a 2 carat would go for around $50K. That's just my guess based on Tiffany's mark up, quality of diamonds, etc.
    I would get a consultation if you are really interested, though. Their customer service is fabulous!
  5. I've tried on one last year---around 1.75carat and I think it was around $47K (don't remember exactly). I have a size 3 1/4 finger and it was way too big for me. The stone itself wasn't huge but the setting makes it look a lot bigger. But it was absolutely gorgeous though. VERY unique
  6. Wedding rings are usually designed to merge with the engagement ring after the wedding. Engagement rings are similar to wedding rings except that they customarily have a diamond setting. Sometimes another precious stone is used, but diamonds are used most often.
  7. thanks so much yall! LOL. That is not a bad price range at all! :yahoo:

KT1981 - unfortunately for me I have a large finger, size 8. so the ring will probably be barely visible, LMAO!
  8. I definitley recommend getting it made at a jewler. Tiffany is completely overpriced and you can get a much larger (sometimes 2 more cts) diamond for the same exact price. I had mine custom made from a Michael Beaudry design and saved more money then you could imagine.