Scarves?

1. Alrightyyy guuurlls... :love:
    can u give me some ideas on what scarves to get for spring? reasonably priced..say..below $100? for tying on the bag to snazz it up a bit or around the head or ponytail or something... :amuse:

SPRING IS HERE.....!!! LALALALALALAAAA:nuts:

2. i know a lot of pucci scarves are $95 and really bright and colorful.......

3. You read my mind, I have been thinking about getting a scarf to accessorize my purse and hair he he, any ideas? or pictures of how you wear them? :shame:

4. 3359_WHT_d2.jpg 3510_MTI_d2.jpg 3352_t.jpg
  5. and LV has the long bandeau scarves to wear as a belt/wrap around ur head/tie on ur bag for only $105.....i'm gonna stop by LV this weekend and see what i find

6. thanks for all the info girls :smile:

7. Thanks for the info. I'm looking for scarves too.

8. There are some really cute Lulu Guinness scarves on Bluefly.

9. dammit, i wish i wasn't boycotting coach, their scarves are usually pretty cute and not that expensive.

10. lol I forgot about the boycott! I'm supposed to be boycotting too, oops :/

11. boycott? why what happened??

12. For me personally, they cancelled an order of mine that I was really looking forward to. They sold more than they had & this is the SECOND time they've done this to me.

For the others, I think they were sending out preferred customer invites to random people and a lot of loyal Coach shoppers didn't get invited whlie some people who barely shop there or have returned stuff to them got invites. . .? Or something O_o

13. Oh Scarves! I love to see French women wear their scarves because they somehow really can wear them casually yet gracefully! I enjoyed sightseeing french women (with their bags and scarves haha) last summer when I was in Paris!

14. i've never been a scarf person... but its great to learn about them! thanks guys!