Scarves & the Cuisine of France

1. I like to cook. I like cooking and eating french food. When I saw this on eBay I had to try to obtain it. Presenting A La Glorie De La Cuisine Francaise by Philippe Dumas. The design was originally from 1942. Now I have a genre of scarves to collect - food!!

2. Never seen anything like that! The scarf to wear to Cordon Bleu cooking school!
  3. Oh this is exquisite!! I am completely enthralled and for the same reasons you are. I saw a cotton one on eBay a while ago, in a pink colorway, but let it go...
  4. Oh Pepper, wish I had seen that. Pink is my color. I don't know if I can wear this much beige but I just had to have it.
    Does anyone know of other food related H designs??
  5. sus, we're destined to be great friends, as you like to cook and i love to eat. :p

LOVE the scarf -- congrats!
  6. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Pepper~Beautiful. I'm going to have to try a cotton scarf now that my weather has turned hot and humid.
  7. here's another food scarf, sus -- gastronomie, chrisiane vauzelles, originally issued in '63.

8. and the spices scarf: aux pays des epices, 2003, annie faivre (extra points for the red colorway because it looks like a pizza):

9. Gorgeous Sue - congrats on your beautiful scarf and on finding a "genre" :tup:

What's your favorite thing to cook/eat?
  10. good gad, how did i forget the classic champignons?

11. She said gastronomic, not hallucinogenic.:p

Sus, gorgeous scarf. I'm a wee bit jealous of your find.
  12. god, i miss you. :smile:
  13. Me too Hermiesgroupie.

Thanks Gracekelly, Pepper, DressageQueen, Handybags and Hermesgroupie.

DQ ~ love your suggestions & will be keeping an eye out for them. I forgot about the mushrooms!
  14. OMG DQ! My SA calls that one the "pizza scarf", too!