Scarves for my Speedy 30! 1st time & need help.

1. ok So I'd been browsing all the scarves LV has online in Eluxury but not at the boutique, so I don't know which would look the best for my Damier Azur Speedy 30.

Bandeus, Bandana or Scarft ? :confused1:

I see that the Sweet Flower Bandeus is pretty long. I checked on Eluxury but they are all out of stock of the Bandeus. I have no idea about their dimension. I'm thinking of getting the MC silk scarf. ( Can you fold it into like a bow like the Bandeus )

UGG HELP PLEASE! I'm so crazy about the LVoe scarf & bandeus but they're all sold out on Eluxury :crybaby:. I have no access to the LV boutique.

Please post a picture of your speedy & the scarves if you can. That'll be great.

That's how I want my speedy to look like with the scarf. I rather prefer the Bandeus but I never seen them in person so I don't know.

[​IMG]

2. Opinion plzzzz? anyone...

3. Coach ponytail scarves, that is all I can say :smile: They look fabulous.

I don't have any LV scarves.

4. Here's a pic of my returned Azur Speedy 30 with the Lvoe bandeau...

[​IMG]

5. Did you try calling 1-866-vuitton ? they may be able to track one down for you -- the bandeaus are all I've used on the bags someone will have more advice for you I'm sure... I think the red/pink looks good on Damier maybe the Star Bandeau or the Sweet Mono in those colours if they are available, just a thought.

I use the Champs de Elysees in pink on my Duomo and Saleya but only the scarf is showing up on eLux.

Here's a pic of it though just to show you pinks and beige on the damier ...

[​IMG]

6. That is BEAUTIFUL!

7. Are all the Bandeau limited edition? Most of the acces. on eluxury are scarves, which I like but I guess I rather prefer the bandeau. All the Bandeau are the same price right? I'm thinking of the LVove , sweet flower and the MC Bandeau ( I just saw it today and it is beautiful - MC ). So I gotta have them but I don't & can't really go to the boutique:
    1st: had a :wtf: bad experience at the LV store in South Coast Plaza.
    2nd: it's 1 hour from where I live & I can't really make the trip.

Gosh you guys don't know how many time I check eluxury today ( more than 10 times ) and it's getting annoying. :crybaby:

8. I think you can use any of those options! The scarf is going to be a little bigger then the bandeau...

9. why not call 866-vuitton & have them connect you to a store with the bandeau you want & have them do a charge-send. I just did it with the koala agenda this afternoon & the SA's @ both the hotline & the store were very nice. it should be arriving @ my house in 2 days!

10. I found a beutiful Hermes twilly on eBay and it looks simply stunning on my Speedy. :okay:

Have a look at other brands def it better to step outside the box

11. I went to Hermes for a twilly for my speedy, they have way more choices and beautiful patterns

12. I love the scarfs on the speedys

13. twillys are best on speedy!

14. I second the Coach ponytail scarf. Some of the designs are great!!