Scarves and Jean-Louis Clerc ?

1. I have to admit a passion for the designs of Jean-Louis Clerc. I know I'm not the only one but I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know very much about him, his work for Hermes or all his designs. :oh:

I already have "Concerto" and today I just bought OT's "Paddock" pocket square and if bright red and I could get along,

Can someone give me a little background on this talented man and his designs? I'd love to know the names of his designs so I can add them to my "wish list".....you know, the one that's bursting at the seams at this point!
    :smile:

remember the rules please!

2. Here's a list of his designs:
    ARMENONVILLE
    LES BALLERINES
    CHAMP DE COURSES
    CONCERTO
    LA DANSE
    LES JOIES DE LA MONTAGNE
    PADDOCK
    Polo Match, England vs. France (?)
    LA POURSUITE
    SOIREE A L'OPERA

3. Les Boxes :love: I love Clerc's designs as well. They are my favorites! :biggrin:

4. Thank you so much, Hermesgroupie! That's exactly what I need to know....:flowers:

Heather....I'm so glad you bought Les Boxes when we were together in SF! It looked terrific on you! I'm sorry now that I didn't get it in the blue/brown colorway.....I'll have to see if they still have one left!

5. they have it on hermes.com - you GO girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fave Hermes designer is anne faivre......they're all so talented:yes:

6. Kristie....I'm on my way there right NOW!!!!!

heeheeheehee....

7. Ok....So...sometimes the H Gods conspire against you. No way on this planet my computer will let me log onto the official Hermes web-site. No way...no how........ This must mean something.......

8. your husband found out about your addiction blocked the internet site in order to put you on cold turkey ?

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Lilach....:lol: nooooo. I learned long ago to keep some things a secret.......:biggrin:

10. :roflmfao: :lol: :lol: :roflmfao:

My Husband would like to send Hermes a photo of me to keep on file saying "do not let this woman shop here!"

See, I would see this as a test as to how much I wanted the scarf!!!!! It IS gorgeous, though - :love: