Scarlett's Chanel Bag...

1. Hello ladies! I wonder if you can help me identify Scarlett's Chanel bag. Does it only come in this color? What do you think of this bag?

scar_josh_ic[1].jpg

scar_josh_ic2[1].jpg

Hysteric

2. I don't know the exact name of the bag, but it's from chanel's luggage line and that bag looks amazing on. I love it in burgandy, there's a pic somewhere of a celeb wearing it and I think one of our members has a white one and it's :heart:.

3. I think it's called PNY flap

4. Lovely bag, nice size.

5. It's a flap bag from the Fall 2006 Paris New York Collection.

I don't know if this is more misinformation, but I heard that this bag is not available in burgundy in the US. Only black, white, and dark gold.

6. It's Aged Calfskin Flap Bag and costs 2,000/- Euro .

Catalogue Ref. No. A32461 Y04150 10606

7. Thanks a lot for the info ladies! Really!

Hysteric

8. I didn't know the burgandy is not available in the US :crybaby:. That is a gorgeous color. For all you gals outside the US who are getting burgandy, you're all so lucky. On the other hand, the white is absolutely stunning :graucho:.

9. "I don't know if this is more misinformation, but I heard that this bag is not available in burgundy in the US. Only black, white, and dark gold."

what?!

10. Sorry T.:sad:

Call Brendan at Chanel on 57th. Ask him if this is true about the Burgundy PNY.

Maybe try calling outside of the US. I think I have the number for Chanel in Vancouver. That's where I had to buy my darkwhite 226 because Chanel didn't order it in that size for the US market.

11. If anyone has any information where I might locate this bag in burgundy, I would be sooooo happy. Please PM me if you do? Thanks.

12. Oh good luck the bag is TDF in burgundy!

13. what's the US dollar cost of that bag? is it available or is there a wait list? thanks!

14. Around $ 2,552 /-

15. $2,495 plus tax. It's very difficult to get, but you should call around just in case someone returned theirs.