Scarlett Johansson vs. Angelina Jolie.......

1. :lol::lol:Yup, they're the top sexiest female on earth based on FHM 100 sexiest women, do u also agree that Scarlett Johansson is way a lot is sexier than Angelina Jolie (this year).................... or someone else deserve the title............
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    -----------------------
    source: Celebritywonder.com

2. Jessica Alba deserved it! :-P

3. I have to agree w/ Dani! LOL!
    Scarlett is really beautiful sometimes, but also a little weird looking to me.
    As is AJ.

4. angelina jolie all the way!

5. Angelina Jolie.

6. I'm gonna go with Jessica Alba also... she is a beauty. But I would pick SJ over AJ...

7. Go Angie !! Scarlett is awesome too though, and so is Jessica A..

8. I have to agree. I would also pick Jessica Alba. She is much sexier, classier, and beautiful. But I also would put Scarlett Jo ahead of AJ.

9. All three seem lovely. It's hard to pick. Although ScarJo needs to get more flattering dresses sometimes. She's got such a lovely figure!

10. I prefer Angelina, I reallt don't like a lot Scarlett... Jessica Alba is beautiful and sexier!!!!

11. scarlett!!

12. If you are talking sex appeal it has to be Angelina Jolie. She oozes sexy appeal...the other women are beautiful, but Angelina sreams sexy. Either you have it or don't.

13. Alba looks sweet, Jolie looks cool, Scarlett looks sensual.

14. I agree with Kellybag. AJ is beautiful and sexy. I think SJ is very pale and average.

15. angelina!!
    jessica alba is not sexy, is pretty and neat. i find her boring and absolutely not outstanding.
    angelina is a greek goddess, and scarlett is fantastic!!