Scarlett Johansson to pose for Louis Vuitton ads again!

1. Washington, Nov. 11:
    Louis Vuitton, the leader in avant-garde fashion, has once again picked 'Sexiest Woman Alive,' Scarlett Johansson as the face of its Spring 2007 collection.

The French luxury brand wants Johansson to appear in its advertisements again, as along with Christina Ricci and Chloë Sevigny, the actress last represented Vuitton in 2004.

Since then, she has hawked for L'Oreal and is also in the process of designing a line of clothes for Reebok.
    Other actresses who have modelled for Louis Vuitton advertisements include Jennifer Lopez and Uma Thurman.(ANI)
  2. Thank goodness, it's about time they got someone else besides Naomi and Kate. I loved Scarlett's Trompe L'oeil ads.
  3. The 2004 ads were so beautiful; those were my favorite! : )
  4. [​IMG]

5. Oh and I also loved Christina Ricci's ads! She and Scarlett were definitely different and really represented the pieces well, IMO.
  6. I can't wait for the new ads! She's hot!

7. I agree! :yes:
  8. Those shoes! :heart: The FW 04 ads are my favorite along with the SS 04 ones...2004 was a good year for LV :yes:
  9. I know! The 2004 ads-Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter were AMAZING! Not to mention the pieces; they were simply beautiful.
  10. both scarlett and christina had the most beautiful ads! i also love uma thurman's with the cerises sac lezard fermoir!
  11. I agree she is beautiful.

Michelle is your avatar an extraordinaires Theda for Spring Summer 04?:nuts:
  12. Yes, that's the one. It's very pretty! :smile:
  13. Oh I thought it was you on the pic but I just realized that it was from the ad campaign.

I love this bag I missed it when it came out :crybaby:
  14. She's amazing but I miss Uma.
  15. her!