Scarf Print Framed Wristlet

1. what does everyone think of this wristlet?? i think its cute..

[​IMG]:heart:

2. Very cute, especially for Valentine's Day! I just don't know how much use I would get out of it.

3. I saw this IRL yesterday, and it was sooo adorable! I love purple and pink, and it has a cute purple patent leather heart charm attached to it. I want this for Valentine's day...

4. I played with it (and the little pouch bag, too) yesterday and it's adorable (and looked great against my dark blue jeans!). My boyfriend wants to get me either the wristlet or the pouch, but I can't decide which one I like better. I'm also kind of worried that I might not get much use out of it.......so I'm not sure what to do:confused1:

5. I love it! Like others have said IDK how much use I would get out of it.

6. I love this little cutie! I seriously thinking about getting it for my lipglosses and compact but I just dont know if Im ready to give up my punch siggy stripe cos. bag yet.:shame:

7. I :heart: it!!!! :love:

8. it is cute...but it looks small...how big is it compared to the regular wristlets?

9. I thik its adorable!!!

10. I think it is so cute--I saw it IRL yesterday (it and the pouch). The patent trim was so shiny! The only thing is, that silky material seems so delicate. I'm afraid I'd ruin it.

11. I think it's sooo cute but I don't know how much use I would get out of it.

12. I LOVE IT! I want the same one too.

13. yeah I like it.. I told my fiance that this is what I would like for valentines day lol

14. I love it!

15. It is SO adorable...just a little spendy and I don't know how much I'd use it. The heart hang tag is so cute!