Scarf or no scarf on my new patent tote??

1. Got my red patent tote today and I LOVE it! Just as much as my turquoise one! I thought the scarf might be cute on it - but I"m afraid it's too much. What do you guys think?

Thanks!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. no scarft i think takes away from the look of the bag

3. I have the red patent hobo so I know how you feel about this bag! I think the color and the shine is awesome and IMHO the scarf is too much. I haven't even put a charm on my red one. Sometimes less is more!:yes:

4. :drool: leave the scarf off, that bag is beautiful as is!

5. I LOVE the scarf! But not on the bag.

6. I have the red hobo and I agree with everyone. No scarf because the bag is stunning all by itself. Enjoy it.

7. drop dead gorgeous!

8. I think it looks fab either way! Love it!

9. I have the red patent ergo tote and I usually wear it without anything on it. I find the Ergos just beautiful on their due to the simpleness of the designI sometimes wear my skull charm and it looks awesome on it - with the whole black and white thing going on. BTW, Congrats on your awesome bag!!!

10. I don't usually love extra stuff on bags, but that scarf looks amazing on it!!!!! It also looks great without of course

11. :yes: I agree. I'm going to be in the minority and say keep it on there! :tup:

12. Leave the scarf off (although it is gorgeous)....the red patent is hot enough to tand on its own.

13. Without scarf...the bag is GORGEOUS on it's own!

14. I actually like the scarf on the bag!:yes:

Congrats! It is GORGEOUS!:drool:

15. leave the scarf on or wear it...i think the bag and scarf make a good team to wear together or at least both on you.