Scarf of the day - which scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be my favorite men's scarf, I prefer it over CLV. Must avert eyes!

I put this on today, and then it started raining. :annoyed: I fold in half, then fold another 2-3inches to shorten the triangle. then spend 5 min getting 25inches of hair tucked into it properly without it looking like I have an enormous head (there is an art to this).

30491386245_2629684054.jpg
Looks great GLX!

For pink week I have a couple of old favs and also a couple of new purchases (yay!). Here are the oldies; Napoleon with the palest of pink borders and Retour a la Terre with a salmon pink border.
Napoleon (4) cmp.jpg Retour cmp.jpg Napoleon and Retour cmp.jpg

As some of you will know, I live in NZ where, I’m sad to say, there is no H store, yes my friends, you read that correctly, no H store, not even a concession at the airport! This leads to extravagant splurging whenever I travel overseas to a country with a store. My recent visit to Melbourne resulted in just such a splurge and two new scarves came home with me. And how different they are: one is brash, bright, cheeky and contemporary, whilst the other is almost unbearably elegant and super-sophisticated, yet both qualify as pink; Pegase Pop and Under the Waves.
Pegase Pop cmp.jpg Under the Waves cmp.jpg

Bother! Pegasus is upside-down, I'll try again...
Pegase Pop cmp.jpg
PP goes with nothing I own (including my skin, hair or eyes), and yet I love it madly, whilst UTW is perfect for my wardrobe and colouring (the photo is a bit over-exposed it's actually pinker IRL) and yet somehow fails to push my buttons leaving me with the nasty feeling that it may have been an expensive mistake! Aargh.

For pink week I have a couple of old favs and also a couple of new purchases (yay!). Here are the oldies; Napoleon with the palest of pink borders and Retour a la Terre with a salmon pink border.
View attachment 3500461 View attachment 3500463 View attachment 3500466

As some of you will know, I live in NZ where, I’m sad to say, there is no H store, yes my friends, you read that correctly, no H store, not even a concession at the airport! This leads to extravagant splurging whenever I travel overseas to a country with a store. My recent visit to Melbourne resulted in just such a splurge and two new scarves came home with me. And how different they are: one is brash, bright, cheeky and contemporary, whilst the other is almost unbearably elegant and super-sophisticated, yet both qualify as pink; Pegase Pop and Under the Waves.
View attachment 3500471 View attachment 3500472
Beautiful "old favs" and congratulations on your new purchases. They are stellar! I've not seen that cw of Under the Waves... it is so soft and pretty! :heart::heart::heart:

What a beautiful scarf! And I love how you used the mors ring. I need to try this!
Thank you very much!! Oh, please try and share some pics with us! :smile::flowers:

I love the colors in this picture. And the pattern and the structure. And how the scarf compliments your hair. And I love the knot.
What a perfect picture!
What a wonderful compliment, dear HoneyLocks! Thank you so much!! :blush:

Reactions: Mininana
Gorgeous Freckles!
So lovely with your jacket Sammy!
Stunning Croisette! Love all the matched bracelets!

I got to wear a light jacket yesterday and hardly knew what to do with myself...so I wore another with some pink- Guepards! (Waves to Croisette! :wave:)

View attachment 3500072
Dear bunnycat, thank you!! :flowers: - Your jacket and scarf are really a wonderful match! I am sure you got many compliments! :heart:

Reactions: bunnycat
View attachment 3500105 Not today, but last night. Oldie but goodie from men's....Caducée Rock in black (I have the prune, stole this from DH for a Halloween party).
Cousins with you on the Caducée (I have the grey/beige one)! The black one is soo cool! Lucky you that you can borrow it from your DH! :graucho:

Got to be my favorite men's scarf, I prefer it over CLV. Must avert eyes!

I put this on today, and then it started raining. :annoyed: I fold in half, then fold another 2-3inches to shorten the triangle. then spend 5 min getting 25inches of hair tucked into it properly without it looking like I have an enormous head (there is an art to this).

30491386245_2629684054.jpg
You did a perfect job! Looks great on you!!! :tup:

It's so perfect with your subtle striped blouse and that beautiful lace jacket! :hbeat:
Thank you for your wonderful compliment!! :hbeat:

All of your pictures are so inspiring. My pink Mawari (one of my favourites) :smile:

View attachment 3500266
This is just gorgeous on you!! :loveeyes: Thanks for sharing it!!

View attachment 3500276
A bit late for this week's theme, but here is an archive picture of my only pink scarf.
This scarf is simply perfect on you! You can really wear this colour so well - maybe there will be another pink one in the near future...? :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.