Scarf, maybe??

1. With Winter approaching, I was thinking about getting a nice, warm cashmere scarf.
    I am looking at either the Ski scarf or the Reykjavik scarf and when I checked how much they cost, it made me think twice. They are around 600.00.
    My DH thinks it is silly to spend that much on something that you only get to wear about 4 months out of the year.
    Maybe he is right. What do you think?
  2. I think any LV fanatic will tell you that if you want it and like it to get it. Everyone has a different feeling about whether something is practical or not. And for some, practicality doesn't even matter. IMO if you'll use it then get it. I like LV scarves :smile:
  3. I like the mongram shawls better, i think they are wool/silk blend and very nice. Also much cheaper at $380!
  4. Do you think that they would keep you warm in the winter?
  5. yes, very warm
  6. you may only use it for 4 months but it's 4 months for the rest of your life

7. I agree, it's something you will have forever and well worth it in my opinion...:smile:
  8. let's see $600. divided by 120 (days in 4 months) = $5.00 - that's your cost per wear. Ask yourself and your husband, are you worth spending $5.00 a day on ... :yes:of course you are!!! So if you like it, buy it! ;)
  9. ^^^ I forgot to add ... that's just for 4 months of usage, so if you owned and used it for years, your cost per wear will be a lot less:smile:
  10. That's an excellent point! I would get the scarf!