Scarf Making Demo (pics)

I love all these pics! Thanks so much for sharing!!! It's great to see the various stages a scarf goes through during the screens process.

Btw, I love the Les Amoureux de Paris scarf! I've been trying to find one here but the only one is in a bright flourescent yellow. Can anyone pls tell me when this scarf was released? As in, what year and season?

I love all these pics! Thanks so much for sharing!!! It's great to see the various stages a scarf goes through during the screens process.

Btw, I love the Les Amoureux de Paris scarf! I've been trying to find one here but the only one is in a bright flourescent yellow. Can anyone pls tell me when this scarf was released? As in, what year and season?
It first came out in 1951, then was reissued in 1999 and 2006. I remember first seeing it in the Spring this year.

let me highjack my own post..
HG (or anybody), do you know the name of a scarf that was inspired by Claude Monet's painting? I think it was issued around 1995?

thanks!

Uh.. sorry to re-hijack..:shame: but since it's kinda in the same vein, HG, do you know when latest re-issue of the Keys (Cles or Clefs) scarf was? I see it on the H website and am drooling over the orange one!

^^Hehe.. I've been known to hijack.. :shame: A few days without Wongnumber and I thought I've reformed. Obviously not, lol!

HG, oh this year? Thankyou! But I didn't see it in my S/S2006 booklet. Did it appear in the A/W 05 perhaps?