Scarf for the Black & White Headband Group...

1. Sorry purse-o-nality, I'm just getting back from a weekend away.....
    I was supposed to be in charge of finding this scarf, but, unfortunately, there aren't any!! Lolita said that the ponytail one wouldn't be big enough for the 5 of us. I have been searching eBay every day (with the exception of this weekend) and have not found a single one that would work!
    I also looked at the outlet this weekend and didn't see any black and white.......
  2. I'll start looking on eBay too.
  3. Thank you all ! I have been looking for it and even got a girl from the Outlet to call me if they get any. Going to Orlando this weekend. Hopefully one will turn up somewhere.
  4. ^^^ Actually, that's the best so far! It still has a lot of grey, but it totally works.
  5. Do you think, it could be tacky to have Coach all over it? I kinda think that it will be a pretty scarf!!:yes:
  6. It's cute!
  7. I don't think it's tacky - let's see if other black and white signer uppers jump in here - luckily we have a few days on this one!
  8. i'm not part of the group, but I think it would be a shame to make it into headbands--I love how it looks on the "model"! [​IMG]