scarf accessory

1. Hi everyone
    I am hoping someone can help me! I purchased one of the scarf rings (the one with two holes and the bar in the middle that looks like the number 8 on its side) and as much as I love it, I HAVE NO IDEA what to do with it. I tried the styles in the guide but there are only 3 (belt, headband and around the neck). Anyone have any ideas on how to use it? Mine is wood, not metal so its very lightweight.
    I am considering selling it on eBay if I can't come up with more options!
    thanks to all the creative minds out there! I do not have a creative bone in my body!

2. Maggiemoo, try doing a search in the main hermes subforum. You can even post a question there, that is the best place for it.....

here is a simple way to do it with a full sized carre...

[​IMG]

Here are a couple of threads to get you started...

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/hermes-scarf-lovers-kama-sutra-illustrated-edition-118537.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/which-scarf-pointu-pochette-are-you-wearing-today-113322.html

good luck! That ring is a very versatile piece, if you set aside some to play with it, I am sure you will find something that appeals to you!

3. Thanks so much! I love what you did with it in your picture but how in the world did you do it!?!

4. I don't mean to hijack your thread... I was wondering... can someone help me name this scarf accessory: I've seen it in the scarf books.. it is a necklace sort of thing with clips so you can clip it on your scarf to hold as a top?

5. Well, first, you fold the scarf on the bias....
    You feed one end through the scarf ring going one direction, (DOWN) and then feed the other going the opposite direction (UP)...

They both go "over" the center bar in the scarf ring, but in opposite directions. I hope that makes sense!

You can do it while it is looped around your neck, or do it on the table and then put it over your head.

H&H, I am sorry I dont know what that necklace is called...

6. HUH? Told you, not a creative bone in my body.
    Do you mean if I am holding the ends of the scarf, the right end goes in the left hold and the left in the right hole?
    So sorry to be completely incompetent!