SCAMMERS! NEW 'SECOND CHANCE eMAILS!!!! PROTECT YOURSELF!!!!

1. Hello to all of you!:nuts:

I'm a seller on eBay myself and I know most of you have gotten emails like this if you are buying or selling etc, but this one was done especially well!! Aside from the spelling mistakes and the OBVIOUS NO, NOS...this guy is good!! I have posted, on my own website, the email so you can all be aware of what is going on!!

Sorry to any of you if this is a repeat thread, but it deserves it! I just had two buyers emailing me with this one!!!!!:hysteric: :wtf: :cursing: :throwup: :mad: :censor: :busted

here's the link to the email: Ebay SCAMS!!!

kristy

2. if only they would use their powers for good instead of evil.
    sigh.

:heart:

3. Thanks for taking the time to bother to help others by tipping us off when it sounds like you've had a horrid experience.

4. Wow, thanks for letting us know.

5. Thanks guys...just trying to help...if anyone has more links or good scams...I will spend the time and dedicate a section all to them...I thought this person did a decent job! It scared me, but I was able to warn the buyers:smile:
    k~

6. Another TWO TODAY!!!

7. thanks so much! i will keep an eye out for it!

another TWO today!?!?! geez.......

8. Yep...and then when I went to report it...I got an automated response saying that eBay will not review my 'spoof' b/c it wasn't originally sent to me!!! These F******!!!!!