Scammer WARNING!!! Do not buy from this seller!!!!!

Oh my - I bought one of her bags (1234tellmethatulovememore). It was authenticated here but...... now I just feel bad. I had no idea about this seller. Dang I even left her good feedback because my transaction went fine.
:sad:
Other tPF members have reported positive experiences as well. I am just curious about her MO. What is it with coming up with one or two current ID's, getting NARU'd and reappearing with new ID's. She did/does have some nice handbags for sale.

I'm so grateful for tpf! If it wasn't for you all great detectives, I would've probably been the next victim. Thanks for the links to where to report her too. I just don't feel she should get away. She may have had some good feedback or transactions, but I feel like it was probably a coverup for her next scam. Who would know? She's nice in her emails, has good feedback etc. I mean she convinced me! Then I finally realized the seafoam first looked familiar, so I did a search on my emails and found an old email from "another seller" (it was really her) about a seafoam first, asking if I was still interested. I couldn't believe it. I felt dumb actually. I asked about the same bag to the same seller a few months ago. Well many thanks to the wonderful pfers, I saved myself from an expensive lesson.

Yikes. I remember seeing 1234tellmeblahblah on eBay a few months ago buying BBags like crazy. I was like who is this girl just coming in here all of a sudden buying BBags like that? I saw she was buying cheaper bags and I figured she was going to resell them to make a profit. I didn't really see her as a seller, but just seeing her as a buyer looked shady.

Thanks for giving us all the warning about this no good scammer.

Yeah, it's confusing, lots of people have had good experiences, received perfectly authentic bags, had very pleasant email conversations, etc. with this seller. But there are several others who have not received what they paid for - in one manner or another - and have lost a LOT of money with no recourse. And I think a lot of that doesn't show up in the feedback because the transactions happen off eBay.

KayMomto3, you did the right thing - you left feedback based on your own experience - nothing to feel bad about.

OT - Louisey, love your avatar. Why is it I always fall in love with whatever is your avatar? If you put that design on a handbag, I would have to have it!
Aw, thanks, sweetie, it's just the old ateliernaff logo, that's why you're drawn to it... ;) If only I still had the original artwork, I'd have friponne make pods of it!

What about phlipphilipawoo and gold.member.x8. They both have active listings (one has a bid) for Balenciagea Bags. I'm new to this sleuthing, but it sure looks the same as NARU'd 1234.., myfavouriteofall etc etc.

This is what the sellers wrote on Balenciaga Authenticate Thread:
When I saw this thread, I said, I have to clear my name. Right now, I would like to let you all know that I am not associated with recoveringshop…, 1008, bfgf something. They are scammers. I am so saddened to see that they are Canadians (are all 3 Canadians?)

Anyway, I admit that 1234, flippphillipa and floresgarza are all one person. The reason I started to use flip and flores is because eBay suspended 1234. I have sold some bags thru this account to tPFers who were pleased with their purchase. The main reason I have to have at least two accounts working for me is because this is my bread and butter. I buy bbags hopefully at a good price and resell them for a slight profit. My problem is that I have invested quite a bit on this venture that I feel that I have to make sure that the money is moving and working for me. To date, I have 35 bbags with me, meaning at least
$30,000 in investment. Now, I am sure that everyone have noticed that the prices of bbags have been up and down but the tragedy is I have bills to pay so I had to have more than one account because eBay only allows maybe 3-5 bags listed then they won’t let you list anymore. With that I cannot make my payments so I had to have other accounts selling ONLY GENUINE Bbags. You guys all know that I only sell authentic stuff .

So now that the cat is out of the bag, I am hoping that you will NOT associate my name again with the other 3. This was my objective for coming out. So now, who ever wants to report me can do so. That is fine as long as my name is ok. THANKS.

Best, bbaglady

Wow, I just cam across this thread and was shocked to learn about this seller!!!I was wanting to bid/buy from her previous ebay ID (1234...)good thing I was broke then!!:lol:Anybody know her new ebay ID?or is she still selling there?there is one person there selling EB day...flipphillipawoo??

I just found this thread. Some of you may know I had a very difficult experience with this seller. She 'held my bag hostage' (Worth $1600) for a while. I was so upset and confused. At one point I was even thinking of flying from the UK to Canada to chase this. I followed some advice I got on purse forum, contacted her local police, and got a Canadian Lawyer to write her a letter, outlining legal action to be pursued. Anyway, after a total of seven months, I finally got my money and my bag back. Although I got my stuff back, she never accepted that she was at fault, and never apologized. (Thank you to those who helped me.)
I wanted to share this story to say: don't give up if this happens to you. Don't be scared to use a lawyer if the other party is clearly in the wrong. Although it took seven months, once I got the lawyer involved, it all resolved itself within 5 days. Seems clear that the legal avenue is effective.

I have to correct my previous post - I can confirm that 1234tellmethatulovememore is not the same person as bfgf1985/1008live. My mistake, and I apologize for that confusion. Both are related to people with multiple eBay and PF IDs. Don't know why 1234 was NARU'd.

And redcoral, that's fantastic!

I have to correct my previous post - I can confirm that 1234tellmethatulovememore is not the same person as bfgf1985/1008live. My mistake, and I apologize for that confusion. Both are related to people with multiple eBay and PF IDs. Don't know why 1234 was NARU'd.

And redcoral, that's fantastic!

Thanks for the clarification LouiseyPeasey...:yes:
Now it makes sense...

Yeah, same here..
I wonder why 1234 was NARU-ed :confused1: