Saying goodbye to my doggie Roscoe

I'm so sorry for your lost Irishgal. I'm sure that Roscoe is in doggie heaven right now smiling down at you.:yes: Just remember that he had a great life with you and that now he just needs to be somewhere else.:heart:

hugs2.gif
I am sorry for your loss...
hugs2.gif

I am so sorry. I lost my precious baby cat a little over a year ago...and the pain was as if he were human...it is still so hard...

it is still WAY too soon for you...but...

I was raised in America, where we don't replace our animals...
my cleaning lady has had alot of cats...when I lost my precious baby...she suggested I get a kitten...I was in so much pain I could not stop crying for weeks...she told me getting a little kitten would not replace, but would rather give me the chance to give the love I had for my baby to another....within a month, I had found the courage...my little kitten is one spoiled girl! I miss her brother so much...(my avitar is not him (or her)...by the way...just thought this one was a knockout!) I would advise you to transfer your love...not replace it,...but shower another with your love, when you are ready....

God, I hurt for you...this is so hard, I know...I am so sorry....

OMG, Irishgal. I don't even know you but I'm crying just the same. I'm so sorry....I really know what you're going through....There are just no words for it......