Saying goodbye to my doggie Roscoe

1. :cry: I know there are a lot of animal lovers here..and I need some good thoughts sent my way please.
    Yesterday I had to put my 16.5 yr old doxie, Roscoe to sleep. He had suddenly develop some medical issues which led to the discovery of some other issues and needed a surgery which he had pretty much no chance of surviving. He was with me since he was 6 weeks old and had a great life.
    Thanks for reading my post.
  2. Oh Irishgal, I'm so sorry!

3. my heart is very heavy for you. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Just know you were a good mommy and Roscoe had alot of love. I'm sure she thanked you in her little heart as she fell asleep.
  4. Oh Irishgal, I am soooo sorry. Know that, that was the best thing for him. Oh my gosh I am crying right now. I know how our animals are important to all of us. Be strong, and cherish the great memories. Hugs, and kisses.
  5. Oh no I'm so sorry. My husband and I went through this recently and it's devastating. We had to put down our dog (7yrs old) and cat (12yrs old) within a period of a heart goes out to you. Know that it does get easier in time. Your sweet doggie is in a peaceful place now with no pain or suffering...

Again, my sympathies to you. I know how difficult it is.
  6. {{{oh wow, I'm SO sorry}}}
  7. :sad: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :sad:
  8. Oh, so sorry to hear about your loss. Just know that your pup had a great, long life, and isn't feeling any pain from his medical problems anymore. I'm sure you'll miss him immensely, my thoughts are with you.
  9. Sending you lots of love Irishgal. 16 or 6 years old, it's always hard to let go of a best dog friend. I'm sure Roscoe's life was made much better because of you.
  10. My deepest sympathies. I've had to put my dog and cat (12 and 20 respectively) so sleep in the last year. If you need any support, please feel free to pm me. Lori :smile:
  11. I can only imagine how devastated you feel. :sad: *HUGS*:cry::cry:
  12. Oh, I'm so sorry. {{{{Hugs}}}}
  13. All dogs go to heaven. Don't forget that. :heart:

(this painting is called dog heaven)

14. Irishgal, I'm really sorry about your dog :sad:

Sending lots of :heart:s and hugs your way!!
  15. ((((Irishgal))))

I'm so sorry! Although I am sure he wagging at you from doggie heaven right now. :heart: