say you HAD to choose between a brand.... which one... Juicy Couture or Dooney bourke

1. say you HAD to choose between a brand.... which one... Juicy Couture or Dooney and Bourke... as far

as accessories. not the clothes line.

2. Juicy....one of their most expensive.

3. Another vote for Juicy Couture.

4. uMm... Juicy ;)

5. Juicy Couture 4 me.

6. Juicy Couture

7. Juicy Couture, it is more fashion forward.

8. Juicy Couture...

9. Agreed.

10. Juicy Couture. Their leather is superb. The style can be young sometimes but I don't mind it because I'm young lol but they don't really make any "classic" bags.

D&B always seemed like a copycat Coach line to me. No offense to anyone who likes D&B!

11. Another vote for Juicy. Their leather bags are nice. Even their younger bags are fun. Too young for me, but I wouldn't hesitate to wear one of the leather bags.

I am not crazy about Dooney. Way too overexposed. I have a couple of simple Dooney bags that I bought and wore about 10 years ago. I have put them away and probably won't be wearing them anymore.

12. Yet another vote for Juicy. I think that they actually have some pretty nice leather bags. Im too old for the velour bowlers and the like, but I would consider the leather.

Im not a fan of D&B whatsoever.

13. Used to like D&B a few years ago. Not so much anymore. I like some of the Juicy leather.

14. Definitely Juicy Couture!

15. Juicy