Say HI to my new Verte D'Eau City.... so pretty

1. I debated and debated on this color and everytime I saw someone post pictures of it, it looked more gorgeous. I decided to get it and see for myself and I love this color. The leather is beautiful too. She is like new and thank you to Shasta for letting me give her a new home.:love:
    Here she is and how do you think she goes with my wig for Fantasy Fest in Key West? :p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :nuts: looking hot! love the wig on you. congrats on your vert deau. i really love this color too.

3. U look Cute with the wig.. Cuter than Verte.D..

4. :tup:Your both very beautiful! And I love the wig, and I bet your dh loves it too! Congratulations sweetie! You've found yourself a stunning Vert D'eau!:heart:

5. Congrats pp!

6. I too debate over this color... I have to say it looks really lovely on you! Wig or no wig! ;) The leather on that bag is so creamy!!! Really, TDF! :nuts::drool::drool::drool: Enjoy her!

7. i love love this color. :smile: looks wonderful on you! lol not too sure about the wig though. ;)

8. Lovely! Looks great on you and the leather and color are superb!
    (Wig is cute!)

9. very nice bag and color!!! congrats, i love the wig on you!!!!

10. she's perfect, and really looks new! gorgeous you (also with the wig :smile:)) and your new baby! Congrats

11. Great bag, though I love the wig on you! The 2 pics of you are both so different......I think you would look fab with the shorter style! Keep the wig, and the bag!

12. the leather's so smooth. congrats!

13. Really love the colour on you, shes so pretty!!! Congrats PP!!

14. Nice bag and nice wig! :lol: Congrats!

15. Congrats Powder..Looking gorgeous as always;)
    I absolutely love the colour ..YAAY:heart: