say HI and BYE to GIGI!!

1. As quickly as she was here, she's now gone...

I bought a Clay Gigi literally a week ago...our store only got TWO so you know I had to have one! gorgeous bag, perfect size, great color everything!! :drool:

so why did i take it back today??:confused1:

it kept falling off my shoulders...i just couldn't take it. as much as i loved it it's not worth adjusting a million times.:crybaby:

but all hope isn't lost...I ordered something else....

GUESS WHAT I GOT?!?!?

well...you're gonna have to wait until TUESDAY for the new family member's arrival..........:graucho:

So say hi and bye to my Gigi:

[​IMG]

she will be missed!

2. Oh you suck....:p

Well.....hi and bye to Gigi anyway.......

3. waves to the pretty bag....

sooo ummmm whatdya get??? I swear I won't tell a soul! :p jk!

4. Oh, sorry about Gigi, she was such a pretty bag. Hmmmmm, what was it you said you ordered in place of her?

5. Oh no. You will find the perfect bag soon.

6. you're a tease......:p Lets play the guessing game...give us little clues? ;)

hi/bye to Miss Clay.....:push:

7. *cries* I could give that gigi a loving home...I want one so bad! Guess I gotta wait till paychecks start up again...

8. I bet you bought the legacy shoulder bag in Clay???????? HMMMMMMM...you are keeping us guessing!!! Anyway, hi and bye to your pretty Gigi and I cant wait to hear what you got in her place!!!!!

9. so sorry the gigi kept falling off your shoulder. yea i wouldn't keep her in that case. bye gigi! hope you go to someone else who will take good care of you! *waves*

what did you get?!?!? aaah, i cannot wait to see pics!

10. I love this bag so much!!! I am still torn between spending a crap load of money on Lily or instead getting the clay Gigi plus a few more jewlery pieces during PCE. I literally had a dream about it last night...isn't that crazy!!!

Can't wait to see what you got!!

11. I noticed the same thing about the Gigi. I can't wait to see your next new bag!

12. You should get the GiGi and more jewelry!!! Lily is nice but SO overpriced. IMO.......

13. hmm. maybe i WON'T get a gigi after all... i'm assuming it's the same sort of slippage issues as the slim tote (which is returned). but this is a hot bag...

14. I'm sorry she didn't work for you! I have to say though, that clay colour is...:drool: NICE! I can't wait to see it IRL.

15. the only hint i'll give is that it's a bag i've mentioned that i wanted before...that's it! it's too easy if i say the line or the color, teeheehee!!