Say Hello to My (Not-So) Little Choo!!

1. ...Well, it's not so little, but it was a big surprise!

I had been actively supporting my love for bags, and never asked or expected one from my fiance.

Late last night when I came home from work, there was a package waiting for me. My fiance has been and is still away on business for a few weeks in San Francisco, and he sent me a little "thinking of you" present . . .

a :heart:Black Snakeskin Trim Ramona!!:heart:

I was SOOO extraordinarily surprised, excited and touched all at once!! He actually listened to my purse-babble and remembered that I didn't own a black bag, and the Ramona has always been his single-most favorite style.

Here are some pictures that I took last night to email him -- They aren't the greatest pictures because I took them with my handheld (our camera is in SF with him). They came out very, very blue and don't show how gorgeous this bag is.

Ramona Picture.JPG Black Ramona 1.JPG
  2. :yahoo:OMG:party::party: What a Wonderful :heart:& Thoughtful thing for him to do:tender::girlsigh: He is a KEEPER! You & your baby look Awesome:choochoo:
    Congratulations:yahoo:

3. :amazed::amazed:Crongrats Im so happy for you:yahoo::yahoo: ..... Ramona looks great on you ..:tup::tup:

4. Congratulations!!!

5. Wow, fantastic bag and fantastic Fiance :yahoo:

6. Congratulations! :yahoo:
    I'm so happy for you. What a great way to say "I'm thinking of you". I wish my fiancee would do it in the same way :smile:
    Your Ramona is gorgeous and looks great on you! I can't wait to see more pics.

7. love it, congrats!!

8. congrats!!!

9. Congratulations! What an amazing bag and super sweet fiance.It looks fantastic on you with that DVF dress(love her dresses).

10. Congratulations:yahoo:

11. Wow - what a great guy. He's a keeper! Beautiful bag and looks great on you.

12. SCORE!! (be sure to let one of your purse forum single sisters know if you are ever getting tired of this one!):p

The bag looks great on you!:tup:

13. Your fiance is so thoughtful and sweet.
    You look great with your Ramona, congrats. =)

14. Lovely! Congrats!

15. What a great guy and great bag!