Say hello to my new Speedy!

1. I bought this little beauty about 2 weeks ago, I didn't know whether to get the 30 or the 35 and you guys were really helpful but eventually I decided upon the 30! Ilove it and think the troll looks super cute on it, one of the children in my class gave it to me:smile:[​IMG]

2. Helloooooo speedy! :nuts: She's a stunner, and the troll is so funny (and random) but cute! Haha, it's funny to see that they're still popular amongst kids!

3. Congrats on ur beautiful new speedy!!! It's a great bag, I know you'll just love her!!!

4. congrats! i'm itching for a new speedy, myself. maybe a mono 30 or 35 or damier 30... love the troll!

5. Looks good! Congrats on the new bag!

6. congrats.good choice its a classic

7. She is beautiful. Congrats! :biggrin:

8. Congrat's.

9. congrats shes a beauty!

10. love it...how funny about the troll. My daughter is 10 and she and the kids in her class are obsessed w/trolls. LOL

11. Congrats on your new speedy. The troll looks cute.

12. Enjoy your mono speedy -- it's classic LV!!

13. gorgeous, congrats.

14. Congrats!! I went through the same thing, deciding btw the 30 and 35 and decided to keep the 30! Great choice!

15. congrats on the speedy 30...what a great size it is! i just "inherited" one from my sister and have been using it everyday....it's so great to use as an everyday bag.