Say hello to my new puppy!! PICS!!

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My daughter had a really rough year last year (and she's only 5). She's one of those kids that's an old soul, inately maternal and mature, always making the right decisions on her own and supporting other people...yada yada..

So I decided to get her a little baby (that I would really look after, allowing my daughter to do what she chooses as far as caregiving) of course.
    This one came up, and she just fit.
    When my daughter saw her, she said "I'd never considered a dog before, I thought I was a cat person, but that is MY DOG!!!!!"

My daughter named her Yoko. (failed to convince otherwise)
    Her mom was a Cockapoo and her dad was a Maltese.She's super soft and after a few weeks has become a wonderful little companion!
    Here are some photos.

DSC04935.JPG DSC04942.JPG DSC04956.JPG
  2. She is just adorable! Congrats on your new baby!!

3. Aw, what a sweetie!:love:

4. Aww, that's great. She did have a difficult year and this pup is sure to take her mind off 2006!

5. Thanks girls!!! Irish (she was also hospitalized for a week for a virus, but fine now) BIG SIGH~~~

6. The puppy is soo cute, congratulations!

7. That is such a cute little dog! Congrats! :smile:

8. She's so adorable!

9. She is precious! So sweet of you to get your daughter a puppy!! What a wonderful mom!:yes:

10. What an adorable puppy!!!

11. Awww isn't Yoko just sooo precious?!?!?! ADORABLE!!

12. Hello new puppy!!! You are SO cute!!! Those eyebrows are incredible--they will likely help you get lots of treats!!!

Congratulations to you and your new family!!! :yahoo:

13. How cute!!!! Yoko is such a sweetie!!! Congrats, I'm sure that your daughter is thrilled!!!

14. Beautiiful bundle of love:love:

15. Oh my gosh how cute!