Say hello to my new Lockheart!

1. It's funny how you always find THE bag you've been lusting after for months just when you think you're done adding to the collection. Le sigh.

So anyway, I was at the outlets at Cabazon, CA yesterday and lookee what I found at Off 5th! Lockheart Basketweave Shiloh, discounted from $795 down to $385! She's a beautiful saffron yellow and has a plethora of hidden pockets, and is roomy enough to carry several magazines, a book, lunch, someone's knitting, and a small dog. Comes with a long strap to carry messenger-style (can definitely double as a book bag for school).

What do you think, keeper?
    DSC02007.jpg DSC02014.jpg
  2. Wow that's beautiful. I never find anything that nice at my Off 5th.
  3. Very attractive! Is she heavy?
  4. I'd say slightly heavier than average. But then, I think I'm used to big, heavy bags. There is a lot of hardware and detailing (lots of leather straps) to weigh it down some, plus the additional long strap hidden inside and an attached metal keychain, too.
  5. OMG! That is one fabulous bag! I love it!
  6. Congrats. I like it.
  7. gorgeous! i am definitely adding the cabazon outlets to my weekend LA trip!! i'm glad you posted this because i wasn't sure if it would be worth the drive!
  8. Beautiful! Definitely a keeper!
  9. Keeper!
  10. I love Lockheart! Keep! Keep! Just don't stuff it too much lest your shoulder protests! :tup:
  11. Beautiful and versatile? Keeper!
  12. Congrats!!! I never can find anything at the Off 5th here.
  13. Thanks everyone! I've decided it's definitely a keeper. I took her out for a test drive today. It was nerve-racking cutting the price tag off, but I did it! No returns now!

Definitely worth it! Outlets for Dior, Gucci, Ferragamo, Saks, Barneys, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Miu Miu & Prada, etc. all in one place.
  14. Definitely a keeper! Great bag, gorgeous color, fantastic markdown....*sigh* I wish I had an Off 5th.
  15. I LOVE Lockheart! I also have one of their bags (green Crocodile Rock). They are excellent quality! Yours is beautiful, and at a great deal!