Say hello to my little friend!

1. Ok, I've had a thing for Constance bags for a while and the recent posts with Constance pics have taken me over the edge! Say hello to my new little friend! I love it. Its such a comfortable bag to carry! I just have to figure out how to open it easily without scratching up the bag lol. It is the 23 cm black box. I guess you can say I have been really bitten by Hermes lately. Im loving it though.

[​IMG]

Here it is on me being carried at the longest strap length. I intend to use it on the shorter length but it shows how versatile this bag can be.

Thanks for letting me share
    23 cm (for reference, Im 5'9)

[​IMG]

2. It looks beautiful on you! Congratulations!!!!

3. Oh that is gorgeous! I love the size! It seems very versatile and looks really nice on you!

4. Ack! I must....avert...my eyes....I've been thinking a lot about the Constance lately as well; it is such a beautifully made bag, and yours is just beautiful on you. I love it! Congratulations!!

5. The bag is lovely and is a classic. Congratulations!

6. She's beautiful, and it looks like you two were made for each other.

7. Congrats, Looch! Your new Constance is gorgeous.

8. I Had Feeling This Bag Was Coming Next After ~ That Constance Thread....It's An Absolute Beauty...ENJOY!!!!!

9. Yea, that Constance thread did me in. LOL.

10. Lucci! You look HOT!!!! That is a great bag on you seriously! G O R G E O U S!!!!!!!Congrats I love it! :heart::heart::flowers:

11. Lovely. Enjoy. You'll find many uses for this great bag

12. Very elegant Lucci!

13. Very very elegant and classic. Lucci- congrats to you. :heart:

14. Beautiful, congrats! I'd love a Constance one day.

15. WOW! Black box Constance - does it get any more classically Hermes than that? GORGEOUS bag!!! My eyes are green....