Saw These Pumps @ NM Last Call

1. I went to the mall tonight and decided to drop by the NM Last Call in Milpitas, CA. I saw pumps like these in size 9 1/2. I think they cost about $260.00, down from about $536.00.
  2. wow...that's a great buy! Thanks for sharing~~
  3. I saw them at NM Last call also. Make my feet look like pigs feet in plastic.:sad:
  4. Oh! I didn't buy it lol I tried them on and they fit but I don't like that my feet were being shown. Hopefully someone from here can buy them :biggrin:
  5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::yahoo:
    STOP IT !!!!
  6. Mon, you owe my company a new keyboard. I just spit out my lemonade reading this post. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  7. :p
  8. I just dropped by the NM Last Call in Milpitas, but no luck with Chanels aaaagain...:sad:
  9. I saw them in a few sizes, and colours were black, and silver. I didn't like the whole "Pigs in Plastic" look (and *I* was wearing nude thin trouser socks!) but decided to give them another look-see last week. All sold out but the silver, which reeeeeeally wasn't flattering. Not the best gamble. I have a hard time buying clear shoes anyway. I keep coming back to the Chris Rock sketch about keeping your daughter off the pole...