saw the travel lindy

Are these casual bags, archangel? I wonder when my SA said no new bags, she meant no new bags ordered for the store now. There are just some bags I know my store wouldn't order if the SM thinks they won't move.

The felt and barenia trimmed bags are for Fall 2007 (one model was shown in the Le Monde)... so presumably, if your SM has ordered them they should or would have arrived already.....

i actually woke up this morning feeling all inspired and thinking "maybe i'll go see if they have any at bond st!" :nuts:

then i realised it's sunday and even if they had any i don't think breaking in would be too good an idea :noggin: :lol:

The felt and barenia trimmed bags are for Fall 2007 (one model was shown in the Le Monde)... so presumably, if your SM has ordered them they should or would have arrived already.....

I think I saw these. I think it was called the Jumping (???). Looks like a bigger and boxier trim with an adjustable shoulder strap. I would have liked it in all leather, but didn't like the herringbone felt.

Madison Avenue has them on the floor. Grey and Red. They are large (50cm) Victoria type bags. The felt is punched with the H in a circle, like on the Evelyne bag. I think the felt looks very fall winter. On the plus side they are incredibly light weight. Great for fall car trips. Nice white top stitching.

Totally agree. Which is awesome . . . for men! I'm hoping for a black swift one later this year! It's probably the butchest bag Hermes has ever produced. Ironic since the original Lindy is a very feminine bag.