Saw the Patchwork and Dentelle bags in person--LONG--

^The speedy is $1890.

Iluvbags can you tell me which looked better on the dentelle, the gold or silver lace?

If i have to pick I would say the silver. The gold on the hanldes is so very bright and loud that I think that gold lace would be overkill. And acutally the SA pointed that out to me when she was telling me that there was a choice of silver or gold.

But I don't think that all the dentelle bags have the gold handles. Only a few. The speedy and the BH do not.

Yup. I called and she was so nice and helpful. I will definitly keep her on my list for contacts. But she saud the bronze one was gone. She only had the beige. :Push:

Thanks for the help anyway ;)

Works out better though. Now I can save my money for the bowler bag. LOL

Really? The bronze was there when I was there....and she said she had spoke to you....:confused1: . Very strange. Maybe someone was looking at it and decided against it? IDK

Really? The bronze was there when I was there....and she said she had spoke to you....:confused1: . Very strange. Maybe someone was looking at it and decided against it? IDK

NO WAY!!! She told me that there was only beige. I swear. B-cuz I told her that you told me to call.

And she said that they used to have a bronze but its no longer there. She was soo nice. Why would she lie? That's weird.

Yup. :yes: Its gonna be grey for me.

The bowler was like 2300 or 2400. The speedy had a tag the inside for $1050 or something like that but I've read on the forum that the prices have gone up. I didnt ask the SA b-cuz I was concentating on the bowler.

i knew I wouldnt be able to see it again until its released in the spring.

What!!! Price tag with $1050???