saw the madison in for review

1. i was shocked at how roomie it was, it loooks alot smaller than my med. flap but it is alot roomier inside, and has two compartments. the chain can be worn as double or single, but when worn as double is not long enough to go over the shoulder, and even as a single chain it's not that long but definitely will be able to fit over the shoulder...i saw it in told,and it's a "orangy"goldm, it's definitely a very warm gold tone
  2. This bag is available in three sizes, correct?
  3. i've seen pics of it in at least 2 sizes...but i think toronto might've onlyordered the small size.
  4. I would love to see it in person!
  5. I gather it's not a 'must have' bag for you?
  6. it's not something that i will get alot of use out of, cuz it's quite dressy. if i had alot of events to go to, i'd definitely grab it
  7. Takeout, what does the madison look like? will you go look at my Neiman Marcus lookbook photos thread (recent) and see if it is one of the bags in there? if so, we can borrow the photo for this thread. thanks! :smile:
  8. Anyone got pics????? :flowers:
  9. It's the perforated one, isn't it? A flap. There's also a structured tote with a zipper close. Did you see that one? It looks heavy in the pictures.
  10. Isn't it the one that looks like a penis?
  11. :roflmfao: :sweatdrop:
  12. You're right! I was thinking of something else, when I said it was perforated. Yes, the Madison does look like a penis and it comes in four sizes... all flaps. I think of this forum (and the penis comment) whenever I see pictures of that bag. :lol:
  13. sorry, just got back, yes it looks like the one w/ the penis...i believe i saw a pic in the look book thread, the one shown there is in red patent. the one i saw irl was gold patent
  14. Yes I call it the Weenus bag. Let me see if I can find a pic. I saw three of them sitting next to each other at the trunk show and that was all I had screaming in my head! LOL

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Weenus bag!!! LMAO!!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: