Saw Cirque Du Soleil, Varekai in Miami!

1. Last night, my wonderful bf took me to see Cirque Du Soleil perform Varekai! It was absolutely amazing and beautiful, there were parts where I was in tears. If they ever come to your city, DO NOT MISS THEM! It has to be the most amazing things I've ever in my life seen.

*Steve-O was there 2, but I didn't take a picture with him because I think he has no talent.

2. I think my dad went to that same show! My stepmom got them tickets for Christmas. Glad you had a great time :biggrin:

3. I hope your Dad had a great time, what a show, they got a standing applause after, but I'm sure they get that every show.

I'm actually ordering the DVD right now!

4. you are so lucky!!that is one of my many goals..to see cirque de soleil with my family at least once..I also watch it on bravo..wow!!:love:

5. Okay, this may sound really silly, but what do they do exactly? Cirque Du Soleil is coming to town soon, and I've been thinking about getting tickets for my boyfriend and I, but I have no clue what it's about?!

6. Please catch Cirque's show at least once!! You'll be trnsported to another land for like 2 hours. Then, get a dvd, watch it again and again...its fun. :nuts:

7. Wow, I would have loved to see that ! I've only seen videos of their shows, but maybe next time.. the tickets are a little hefty though !

8. I'm seeing it when they come to Seattle in May!!! I'm so excited! :nuts:

9. http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/

It's amazing, kind of a circus, more of an art. You just have to see it to believe it. Just go! You won't regret it at all!

10. I've seen Cirque du Soleil- La Nouba (in Orlando). Its really neat and worth going to but for the first 10 minutes I was thinking WHAT THE ??????? :blink:

Its definitly weird- but its really neat and keeps your attention b/c there are so many things to look at.

11. How long is the show?

12. Oh wow! They are sooo great. I have only seen their show Mystere several years back at the Mirage in Las Vegas and was blown away.

13. I think 2 hours with a 25 min. intermission?