Saw an MC Neverfull today!

here in the Philippines i saw a Murakami Neverfull but it was obviously fake with thick straps. another time i saw a girl carrying a Neverfull PM so fake it had the thickest and longest straps.

Geez! People should really do some research on the brand if they want to buy a fake... An MC Neverfull, haha. I'd love to see it though! If it was authentic it could be cute.

I did a bit of searching and found someone selling one (it's an awful fake :yucky:). I also photoshopped an MC neverfull GM for a better idea of what it might look like (I know the colours are a bit off, but they are closer than the fake!).

Attachments

• DSC00294.JPG
    DSC00294.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 53
  • Multicolore neverfull .jpg
    Multicolore neverfull .jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 55
I did a bit of searching and found someone selling one (it's an awful fake :yucky:). I also photoshopped an MC neverfull GM for a better idea of what it might look like (I know the colours are a bit off, but they are closer than the fake!).

That is exactly what it looked like! Right outside Grand Central Station was where I saw the woman with it - I was staring at the bag, so forgot to check out what she looked like and was wearing!!