Saw a Great LV today in action identify pls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I am a Marc Jacobs/Chloe/Dolce owner oh well, one can never love too many great bags. I want this bag. It was a traditional doctor bag satchel style don't know what you all call them on this forum was the traditional logo bag in brown and tan with tan leather handles and leather corners on the bottom of the bag it had a strap that was open circles of tortoise maybe, I didn't want to stare. I was out with my great Chloe Audra patent too fun, anyways, I don't think it was fake, it was stunning. Is this a bag that is out there. I am used to the Marc Gold chain straps this one was work like a sling almost. I want it!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!:upsidedown:
  2. that sounds like stephen hold on I'll find a pic
  3. Stephen!!! Gorgeous bag!!!
  4. ohhh, I love the stephen. Good luck tracking one down. :biggrin:
  5. I just bought one yesterday at let trade. Can't WAIT for it to come in... but I asked, and they get them periodically.

6. Ahh, yes the Stephen! I have one and it is one of my favorite LV bags. A member here just posted (today)one she got from let-trade I believe. They are out there, but as the others said they are rare. If you keep looking you can find one, there is a leopard version on eBay right now.

^^^Oops we posted at the same time and you are the person I was talking about! LOL!
  7. Too funny! Can ya tell I'm excited about it?!?!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.