Save the date (free ice cream )

1. Tuesday, April 25th is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's, and you know what that means... free ice cream for you!

As a way to thank our customers for their support and to celebrate 28 years of scooping the chunkiest, funkiest ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet, Ben & Jerry's scoop shops are giving it away!

Around the world, scoop shops are opening their doors from noon to 8:00 pm, to serve up a free scoop of your favorite flavor (or better yet, a new one you've been wanting to try, like Turtle Soup™, Peanut Butter Swirl or Lemonade Sorbet).

So grab a pal and come on down to have some 'scream on us!
    Like we said... Oh Happy Day!

http://www.homebasics.com/hb_brands_search.cfm?brand_jump=www.benjerry.com/features/fcd_2006

2. Thank you for posting!!! I am going to have to stop by during my lunch break on that day. I love ice cream [​IMG]

3. I love when they do that...the kids think it is so much fun!

4. OMG!! Too bad I won't be in the US for this :sad: i looooooooove ice cream!

5. Yes!!!! I live for Ben and Jerry's customer appreciation day.

6. Sound like a fun day. hehe

7. ohhh yay! this might also be a chance to go shopping..... haha!

8. I love free ice cream day! It's totally worth the ridiculously long line that stretches two blocks. Something about free ice cream makes me ignore the fact that I can buy 2 pints for $5 at the grocery store in five minutes.

9. Thank you for posting this! I LOVE ICE CREAM!! I remember going to this in college. Everyone ditched to go!!

Thanks again for sharing! As the Care Bears say "sharing is caring!" :smile:

10. hahaha!!! I'm like 'aw man, i shouldve just gone to the safeway and spent a little bit of money', of course that is after I get my free ice cream. :shame:

11. OMG. thank you so much for posting this. will totally make my childrens day when i tell them now to find a ben and jerrys in nj. does anyone know of one?

12. Oh, I could just an ice cream right about now...yum!

13. Yippy, I'll be in LV on that day, there are 3 (I think) participating B&J on the strip, does it mean I can get a scoop from each one of them...LOL.

14. Is this Global? If so, woohoooo, there's one down at the beach near me!