Save Me From Myself!

1. This diehard Prada & Gucci lover is headed out this afternoon with DH to NM. First stop: THE CHANEL BOUTIQUE!!

When our tPF group got together (and you evil women know who you are!), NM was our second stop (Hermes being the first :graucho: ). As we separated into our favorite boutiques we all ended up in the Chanel boutique, a shop I normally only window browse. Now, thanks to the aforementioned evil women, I'm dragging DH into Chanel for some serious looking, lusting and eventually I'm sure: WHINING! :roflmfao:

I'm sure I'll only come home worn out from futile whining (DH is rapidly becoming PHH), but I'm looking forward to fondling lots of quilted lambskin this afternoon! :party:

I'll let you guys know what I saw later. If I'm still alive that is. :yahoo:

2. LOL.... i need to be saved myself.
    i've managed to stay away from chanel adn only bought balenciaga bags which consumed me enough dollars already.
    now i have a new obsession with chanels! :wtf:

3. Hope you have a blast today. Be you'll come home with something!

4. Have fun!!!!

5. yeah, have fun!

6. hope the whining gets you a chanel! have fun and can't wait to hear about it!

7. Once you start looking, you start buying and then it goes . . .

8. ^Me too!! Good luck...Hope PHH caves!!! :graucho:

9. Oooo those are dangerous, beautiful places . . . I am on a purse ban for a bit after my last "just take a quick look" into Chanel ! Hard place to leave empty handed :yes: have a great, fun day!

10. ::evil, mischevious smile:: oh, have a ball! please let us know how it went!

you will be like Alice in Wonderland...................!:sneaky:

11. Elaine, EVIL WOMAN here. Hope you have a fruitful day at Chanel. Let us know what you got and everything they have as soon as you get home. I'll be waiting here for ya. At least you had a short time with DH b4 he changed to PHH. I had no time at all. It won't be long b4 you are leaving his a$$ at home. Believe me, it works out better that way. HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!

12. Woohoo! Have a GREAT day!!!!!!

13. I can't wait to hear how pp's trip went.

Think she'll come home with something from Chanel??? :graucho:

14. I really hope whining (plus maybe some eyelash batting with DH) = new Chanel! LOL

Egad --- it's hard to leave Chanel empty-handed! There are way too many evil forces there that grab your sanity and wallet. :graucho:

15. Aren't you home yet? You've either talked DH into something or he's killed ya and dumped your body onto the side of I-77.