Save 15% at Macys 2/1 when you wear Red

1. THANKS! is there a list for the excluded brands? I couldnt find it on the website

2. *EXCLUDES: Cosmetics and fragrances, fine and fashion watches, bridge sportswear, Coach, kate spade and Dooney & Bourke handbags, designer and bridge shoes and handbags for her, Louis Vuitton, Martha Stewart Furniture, Ralph Lauren Furniture, Bridal Kiosks, All-Clad, Waterford, Baccarat and Lalique. ALSO EXCLUDES HIS/HERS: Oval Room, 28 Shop, St. John, Lacoste, Impulse, Polo/Ralph Lauren, Lauren and Tommy Bahama. Not valid on Everyday Values, specials (including Morning Specials), Super Buys (including fine jewelry Super Buys), Macy's Gift Cards, special orders, previous purchases, restaurants, wine, or nonmerchandise-related services, on purchased form leased departments; or as payment on credit accounts. Discount will be deducted from the current price (regular, sale or clearance, as applicable). Cannot be combined with another savings pass or discount offers, except a new Macy's account Valid Friday, February 1, 2008. "™ DHHS".

3. Finally someone came up with something creative :smile:

4. yayy, so this means it's good on Impulse clothing!

5. There's always so many exclusions with Macy's coupons. I can never use them in the departments I love. I had to quit them recently. It's more advantageous for me to use Discover and get a percentage back. I wish they'd change their policy. I'd be back in.
    :okay:

6. Agree, I actually wrote to the Chairman a letter with the 10-20% coupon they keep sending me and I won't be able to use....
    All my purchase from Macy's were impulse (MbyMJ, Theory, Prada, D&G...) but the reward coupon is excluding all brands that I will purchase....
    so what's the point!

The secretary reply me with a generic blah blah blah letter and don't even admit of the problem!

7. That is too funny! I did the same and got back a bunch of sorries and we appreciate your business, etc. I was hoping they'd relax the stipulations a bit. Since others are having the same problem, maybe someday they will.

8. Well, if anyone wears Red Fri, let us all know if you end up buying anythin good!

9. If it works on sale items too..then I am so there. There is a nine west purse I loved and at another % off...I can buy it.

10. I hate macy's coupons too!!! Way too many exclusions!!!

11. I think this promotion is a really good idea. More department stores should have events like this, especially since this one benefits the American :heart: Association. This would definitely boost sales and encourage more people to spend money for a good cause! :tup: It would be even better if there were fewer exclusions, but this is also a good indicator of how many people wear red altruistically

12. ~If I've a chance today, I'll def. ck. out my local Macy. Thanks for the info *Coach Superfan*, I'll be sure and wear red if I go.~

13. I agree on the coupon thing. The brands I buy (Coach, Ralph Lauren, etc.) are always excluded. HOWEVER, I went there this afternoon (we had a snow day here) and purchased a Gallery brand Faux Shearling long black coat with faux fur lining (the lining is so soft). Original price: $375.00, I walked out the door paying $130.00. I'm very excited, the faux shearlings are the warmest coats ever and so much warmer than wool. I also purchase 2 Ralph Lauren zip up sweaters, the 15% off coupon, of couse, did work with Ralph, but they were on clearance with an additional 40% off.

14. ^^ Wow what a steal! Did you get a discount for wearing Red?