SATC beauties! drool and identify pls!

1. i :heart::heart::heart: all the 4 pairs of shoes the gals are wearing here...especially Miranda`s heels ! any hints about them , pretty please ? :nuts::graucho:

sex-and-the-city-movie-all-girls-01.jpg
  2. :drool::drool:

3. i will drool but unfortunately cannot identify. i love the colour of samantha's pumps. such a fab red!

4. group drool :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

5. Sorry I can't help, but I want them ALL! :girlsigh:

6. Carrie - weaing Manolo Blahnik dorsays (dont know the style name)
    Charlotte - they look like similar to Brian atwood pumps or CL decolletes but I cant really tell if they are indeed.

Sam & Miranda - I have no idea , and especially miranda the picture is not showing enough of the shoe. Sam's shoes could be any brand pointy pump really...

7. It looks like they walked into a closet and grabbed the first things they saw, but at the same time they look oddly coordinated, all wearing heels and carrying their bags the same. The show was amazing but the styling was always hit or miss for me.

8. I love the Manolos SJP is wearing.

9. Charlottes look like Decolletes to me, her character wore CLs...hard to tell from the pic though

awww looking at this picture reminds me how much I miss Miranda! :crybaby:

10. I found more pictures if anyone else can figure the brands out. Charlottes are not CLs as I had originally thought although Sams might be.. those back of heels look like they might be red but not enough toe cleavage!

sex-and-the-city-movie-2.jpg sex-and-the-city-movie-1.jpg
  11. i NEED Miranda`s shoes !!! :heart::nuts::drool::nuts::heart: :sweatdrop:

i dont know why Sam`s outfit looks so similar to the original style from years ago though...havent we moved on a bit ?

12. Great shoes, especially Carries..I agree Samantha's outfit seems kinda outdated.

13. I think Samantha's red pumps are Stuart Weitzman....not 100% certain, but that's what my 6th sense (shoe sense!) is hinting at.

14. Wow! I love all the shoes!

(And I love that Carrie still has the craziest bags!)

15. I was thinking the same