1. I'm not sure if this belongs in the Beauty Bar but Sasa is a makeup store, so I thought it made sense...

Anyway I was just wondering, for those of you who order from Sasa: Where do you live and how long does it usually take to receive your shipment? I ask because I placed an order on the 17th and the tracking info isn't working. I've heard nothing but good things about them. And it did say it will take 5-6 business days, so I'm not really worried. Just curious :shrugs:...
  2. I've never ordered online from them, but I can't say enough good things about the store in person! I have been to Sasa shops in HK and Taipei and they have a huge clientele, so I imagine online customer service would be similar.

Where abouts are you? I only ask because it's most probably coming from Asia (hmmm, most definitely coming from Asia LOL) so that might be a factor in the delivery time. If they say 5-6 business days, that sounds pretty reasonable; most places give themselves 10-20 days just in case.

Murphy's Law, you'll probably receive everything tomorrow LOL
  3. They're shipping from Hong Kong. I haven't ordered anything from Sasa online, but i've ordered from another big online cd store from Hong Kong. Their shipping take two weeks, and I use standard shipping and I live in Australia.

Are you waiting on your Palgantong items? They're well worth the wait hehe.

But no, don't worry they might not have shipped them out yet. I know sasa and yesasia (the cd store I talked about) take at least two days before they can ship (did you get a shipping confirmation email?).
  4. Hmm. I have my doubts about Sasa. Like, there was once, I popped in and wanted to buy some Redken shampoo, but the smell of it and the colour was just off! Never been back since.
  5. Sorry not trying to argue with you here at all, but I think that's just like when supermarkets accidentally leave expired food on the shelf. Or when we accidentally put out expired coffee beans on display and people buy them (we know the check them though), which brings me to the point: please, pleeeeeease always check your coffee bean dates!

I just think every shop has it's mistakes.
  6. *note to self: will check coffee bean dates*
    the last time i ordered from sasa, i got my stuff in about 9 days. and no, they weren't expired. it was perfectly fine.
  7. I haven't ordered from sasa online, but like i_wona, I've had great experiences shopping in store. They have an extensive collection of beauty/cosmetic products and I was over the moon!
  8. ^ :yes: Anxiously waiting for Palgantong lol!!
    They sent the confirmation email saying it's been shipped on the 17th. I tried the tracking number, which said the package left Hong Kong on the 19th. But now the tracking isn't working. It was shipped via HK Post so IDK if the number will work anymore once it passes customs :shrugs:

I'm in Northeastern US (PA), but shipping was <$7 and they said 5-6 days :huh:
    I thought that sounded way too good to be true. I'm thinking it will probably take 2 weeks.

I'm just getting worried, because the local post stinks. They send packages back allllll the time for having insufficient postage and they don't tell me. I ordered shoes from Virginia once and they got 2 miles away from my house and the local post sent them back, because they were 79 cents short on postage. The shoes just sat at a postal center for 2 weeks and nobody contacted me. I didn't even know what was going on until the store finally got the shoes back and called to appologize. It took a month for shoes to go <200 miles :tdown:
  9. If tracking isn't working it's likely to be sent by regular airmail (rather than private companies like Fedex, UPS..). In which case you can only track packages as long as they are in the country of origin.
    Shipping from HK to US normally takes 2-4 weeks, usually 3. I have not ordered from Sasa but have ordered items from HK through eBay.