Sarah's Waaaaay Updated Collection!

1. Since you all haven't seen it, I thought maybe I'd let everyone have a peek! Since it's half LV and half Coach now I thought I'd put it in both places :smile: First post, bags. Second post, shoes and scarves :smile:

OK. There is:

-Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 25
    -Louis Vuitton Pochette Accessoires
    -Louis Vuitton blue Vernis Broome Wallet
    -Louis Vuitton Monogram Sonatine
    -Coach Black Legacy Shoulder Bag
    -Coach White Signature Stripe Tote
    -Coach Crimson Signature Stripe Tote
    -Coach Black Signature Stripe Demi
    -Coach Punch Signature Stripe Wristlet
    -Coach Legacy Stripe Wristlet

I also have a Coach Crimson Signature Stripe wristlet that matches the crimson bag but I can't find it at the moment. Also pictured are some Coach shoes: Black Ladie Ballet Flats (with embossed C's) and Black Metallic Gunmetal Lindsay Flip Flops.

:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Okay, here are the scarves and some shoes and other accessories!

-Louis Vuitton blue vernis broome wallet
    -Ralph Lauren Heels ($485 at Saks and I got them at Off 5th for $128!)
    -Coach Ladie Embossed C's Ballet Flats
    -Coach Lindsay Flip-Flops in Gunmetal metallic
    -Coach Ponytail Scarves: Scribble C's, Blue and Black Optic Signature, Legacy Stripe, Watercolor Stripe, Multi-Stripe.
    -Coach regular Scarves: Black Optic, Legacy Concentric Stripe, Crimson Stripe, Pink Optic C's, Fragrance Print.
    -Coach Small Signature and Gold Planner
    -Coach Multi-Stripe Mini Skinny
    -Coach Black Signature Stripe Mini Skinny
    I can't find my Salvatore Ferragamo heels! :rolleyes: But when I do I'll add them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Fantastic collection! I'm in awe! :drool: Love the sig stripe pieces!

4. wow.. :wtf: great collection!! Thanks for sharing!!! :tup:

5. Thank you :smile: I'm OCD for signature stripe. The only bag I want and don't have is the new Gunmetal and the new Chocolate/Bronze signature stripe totes but I already have like... 3 sig stripe totes so I feel like I should branch out LOL

As you can tell, I also have an obsession with scarves... :shame:

6. I looove those black Coach flats, and of course your LV! And the Sig Stripe tote is one of the best bags that Coach has ever come out with, it's so handy in any number of situations. Great collection, I really do love all of it!

7. I love your collection Sarah! Beautiful...Congrats and thanks for sharing the photos.

8. What an incredible collection!

9. Great collection!! The scarves are definitely drool worthy......as is the damier speedy.......:drool:

10. Yahoo another Coach AND LV fan!! Love your collection, Sarah...

I have those sig flip flops too and about LIVED in them this summer!

Great stuff!!!

11. ^^Girl I STILL live in them. I wear them to work every day practically. The metallic on the soles is gone, just black in the shape of my feet! LOL

12. Nice collection, Sarah! I've never been an LV fan (or so I thought) but I LOVE your Monogram Sonatine - cute and classy! Maybe I need to start peering over to the dark side... :graucho:

13. You do have the best taste in scarves. I've always been jealous of your scarf collection, lol.

14. Loves it. Especialy the pink one with flowers :tup:

15. It goes w/o saying that I love all you Coach pieces, but I'm totally drooling over your LV Damier speedy!!! I used to have an LV Alma, but after seeing so many fake LV's around I decided I'd had enough and sold it on eBay. If I were to own another LV though, the Damier Speedy would be it!!! It's beautiful!!!