Sarah Jessica Parker feels guilty!

1. I understand how this would be hard for her, going back to work with a child at home is always a difficult process.
  2. Rumor: Are Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick expecting again?

British tabloid The Globe reports that Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick may be hearing the pitter patter of little feet again soon. A source tells them, "They've been keeping a lid on their happy news because the pregnancy is still in the early stages. But once she's three months along, they plan to shout about it from the rooftops."
    Sarah Jessica has only one role lined up for next year after recently dropping out of the upcoming Vacancy, a move which the source says is related to her supposed pregnancy. We recently wrote about her thoughts on James, 3 1/2, being an only child. Time will tell!
  3. I really love her!! I can't say I understand what she's going through (I haven't had children yet) but I still sympathise... My mom went through the same thing as she worked A LOT when I was a kid.

I hope she is expecting again! That would be great news! :heart:
  4. If I were given the choice, I'd pick motherhood over any TV/movie career!....especially if I'm in my late 30's, early 40's. And this is from someone who never wanted kids?!...had my first child at 39!:wtf:
  5. She should feel guilty because she stopped doing SATC. Guilt! Guilt! Guilt! So many women have gaping holes in their lives without that show... me included.
  6. Awww yeah I do sympathise with her,working mother, even though I'm sure she will do it flawlessly.

LOL Shari, I Know what you mean. Where are we going to get our fashion sense now, the world is lost without SATC.
  7. Working mother but with tons of if she feels guitly, why does she work? LOL
  8. I'm sure she's torn between two loves, it's not always so black and white. Not all women want to give up their careers for a baby. I think she'd want some sort of balance. I hope she's expecting again!!
  9. Was in Seattle on Thursday autographing her perfume bottles for $120.
  10. aww... i love SJP!

i hope they're expecting again too... they are such a lovely family. =)
  11. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  12. James Wilkie is adorable. I would love to hear that she is pregnant again! Or that SATC is coming back...