Santa Came Early!

is that a 30 or 25? sighs, i want the 25 so baddddd! i'm saving up for one now! hopefully it will be MINE MINE MINE in a few months. i'm just afraid that i will get distracted by the pochette in the azur line! (thank god i have no love for the speedy azur!)

it's a 25. I tried on the 30 but it just looked too big for me. I do love big bags, but since I don't carry the speedy on my shoulder i don't need a bigger sized speedy. I fit all my stuff in it - and have room for more! Now just to tell the BF, haha! :nuts:

Today my mom and I checked out the new Bloomingdales in San Francisco. I went in search of a groom bandeau, but alas they were sold out. So we trekked up to the store in Union Square and low and behold.. they had one! Along with my new... damier speedy! I figured with the price increase coming up soon that I might as well. And pfft, I'm worth it, right? :nuts: Anyway, I adore the groom, he's adorable, and my mom is now gaga for my bag. I think she's a new damier fan? Anyway, just wanted to share my new babies! :love:

Very nice, congrat's.