Santa Came Early ~~~HOHOHO~~~ Three Reds In A Day

Little did I know that on the very day he purchased the rectangular mini for me at KLCC (my sweet SA whatsapp me that 10 square & 5 rectangular 14c red minis had arrived), his cousin sister (at his request) bought the 2 red patent wocs for me from Madrid. I am over the moon..
I guess I have to join those of you who are on 'Ban Island' because I own 6 chanel bags since I started my chanel craze in July. Moreover DH recently remarked ' No More Chanel for 2 years'.
I solemnly replied, yes dear, no more RED chanels for 2 years.:giggles:

Thanks for letting me share.

YenLee...what can I say? How about.... :woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congratulations on all your brand new beautiful reds!!!! I love the picture of them all together - its a photo that just makes me smile and makes me say...maybe next time I'll get red.

And what a fabulous husband to buy what you wanted! Too funny about promising not to get another red for two years. I couldn't keep that promise..Yeah for you.

Beautiful reds! Congrats!

Thanks darchoc. They are indeed beautiful!:smile:

Congrats on your three stunning red pieces!!! they're so eye catching!:loveeyes:

thanks for dropping by emjetz :smile: :loveeyes:

Very pretty red bags - congratulations! :smile:

thanks Designerhbgirl. Glad you like them :biggrin:

Hohoho indeed! And the best things come in threes!! Yay!! Congrats! Tres droolworthy

Roku
how I wish I can always buy my chanels in threes!! :P

Congrats on all 3 reds!! How nice of ur DH!!! Don't worry u r not alone on ban island!! Lol

Thanks Cuteandcouture :smile:
So glad I have company :P

Wow really beautiful, I especially love the camellia woc. Congrats!

kimariew thanks
I have been looking for that camellia for some time, finally she is mine :biggrin:

A very merry Christmas indeed!

merry christmas to you :drinks:

How exciting! 3 lovely reds in time for Christmas, Congrats!!!

Thanks Bentley1
You can never have too many reds, I guess :cool:

Congrats YenLee on your beautiful reds! What a sweet DH u have!!!! Don't let the naysayers deter you, only your fellow TPFers would understand your love for Chanrl!!

Powder Puff
You made my day :biggrin:

lovely RED trio you've got~! And sweet hubby you've got too!!! Show us more mod pics if you could and big congrats on scoring all these lovely red Chanel! :love:

samanthatyy
Glad you like my red babes.
Loved your purchases In Paris.
Lovely bags, shoes & a handsome S/A as well. ;)

your reds are amazing. Love the pictures.

dalv, thanks thanks :smile:

thanks weilin :biggrin:

Merry Christmas & a fabulous 2014 to all on purseforum

:drinkup::party::Partyhat:

YenLee...what can I say? How about.... :woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Congratulations on all your brand new beautiful reds!!!! I love the picture of them all together - its a photo that just makes me smile and makes me say...maybe next time I'll get red.

And what a fabulous husband to buy what you wanted! Too funny about promising not to get another red for two years. I couldn't keep that promise..Yeah for you.

stylemechanel
Thanks so much for dropping by.
My red babes make me :smile: often too
By the way, I love your fabulous collection :loveeyes:
I marvel at the way you present your reveals.
Think I have enough reds....for the moment....unless and until I fall in love again

Merry Christmas!!

:smooch::party: