Santa brought me my first LV!!!

1. Hey all. Kinda new to this part of the forum. Santa, ie dearest hubby, brought me my first LV!!! Damier Speedy 25 :drool:. It's so unbelievable adorable!!! :heart: it!!! nd the packaging, so classy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyways, all the love aside, I have a question.:confused1: The lock and the handle buttons are tarnished!!!:tdown: I asked hubby if they cleaned them at the boutique before wrapping it and he say he doesn't remember that. How should I clean them, with Brasso as I've read your sugestions on other threads??? Should I go to the boutique and exchange it?? I tried a jewelry cleaning cloth but nothing changed...:sad: Help!!

2. I love this bag. I have one too! I am curious to hear how the lock and brass tacks should be cleaned too. I have had mine for a little over a year and these parts are tarnished on it too.

3. congrats!

4. congrats, my 1866 cS told me this was sold out

5. Congrats!!

6. Great bag....Merry Christmas !!

7. Congrats!

8. She looks great! Congrats.

Cute dogs btw! ;)

9. congrats, damier speedy is a classy classic! love it!

10. Congratulations! I would go exchange the bag if it's convenient. While you are there, see if you can get a hard box big enough to fit your Speedy or at least a dust bag that is big enough to store a fully stuffed one. Enjoy!

11. Gorgeous bag! I say if it's convenient, then exchange the bag for one with new hardware. Congrats!

12. congratz, what a lovely surprise!

13. Congrats!! I'd go to the boutique and just exchange the locks out.

14. Congratulations on your beautiful bag!! I love the Damier - the Speedy 30 will actually likely be my next LV purchase!!

15. Beautiful bag!! Congrats!